One has to apply for Confirmation of results that goes to the prospective employer or institution of study.One can also apply for a Certifying statement of results .This is an official document issued by NECTA which shows the grades obtained by a student in a given examination session. Certifying statements will be accepted by educational institutions and places of employment as a legitimate record of results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NO. Each examination sitting has its own certificate and NECTA does not combine certificates from different sittings.
Yes. NECTA certificates are well accepted in Africa and beyond.
All NECTA examination question papers are protected by stringent security measures at all points of production distribution storage and at all transit points.Examination question papers are always guarded at cluster distribution centres and during distribution by Police.
The NECTA fleet and courier services that provide question paper transport services for NECTA are all guarded by Police details.Question papers are packed using double packaging tamper-evident packaging materials and boxed in robust boxing materials which are further secured with our security seal or tape and strapped for added security.
The Council delivers examination question papers a few days before the start of the examination to ensure that question papers are not exposed or left vulnerable at centres for long periods before the examination.The Council conducts spot checks on centres.Marking centres are also guarded by police details.
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates' entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools' failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates' payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates' missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates' missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate's involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Results suspended due to candidates' attempting one or more subjects not registered for (pirate candidate).
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.